Monday, July 9, 2018
CALL FOR ART
DEADLINE EXTENDED to JULY 17th
Friday, July 6, 2018
An Encaustic Retreat is a collaborative EAI/IEA event, in conjunction with Artisan’s Materials
Expo at the Buffalo Thunder Resort in Santa Fe, September 27 – 30, 2018.
HERE ARE A SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
• Register for encaustic / wax workshops, and a large variety of workshops in every medium
imaginable at the Artisan’s Expo
• Incredible vendor floor, with over 80 vendors, at unbelievable Expo prices!
• Demonstrations and talks
• The La Vendéene Awards Banquet at Gabriel’s Restaurant with Keynote speaker, Alyson Stanfield,
the Art Biz Coach.
• Limited one-on-one consultations with Alyson Stanfield will be available. For more info and to
• Juried exhibition, MELTING POT / MELTING POINT, at the Museum of Encaustic Art (MoEA)
in Santa Fe, juried by the distinguished Francisco Benitez.
Exhibition Opening reception Friday, September 28th!
• Come and meet members and network!
Sign up now - http://www.eainm.com/flux-an-encaustic-retreat/
Global Warming is
Nationally Juried exhibit of encaustic/wax art
OPENING: Saturday July 14th noon-5
Meet the Artists and Juror Augustine Romero
Sunday July 15th 4-6pm: Roaming Writers Group "Open Mic" &
Santa Fe Chapter of Citizens' Climate Lobby "Presentations"
The Museum's admission prices will be waived on Sunday July 15, 4-6.
Enjoy refreshments, the exhibition, and a deeper look into Global Warming.
Gallery Exhibition July 14
thru Sept 2nd
Diane Kleiss (NM), Fall Out, 18x18x2
Encaustic and found metal
Larry-Larry Rose (TX) Winters-to-Come
Inkjet-print,encaustic-paint & medium
Lauren Lipinski Eisen, Drill Baby Drill
Encaustic metal screw, ceramic polar bear
Michael Billie, Souring Above Rising Water
Encaustic and mixed media on floating panel
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Congratulations to the artists that got into the Global Warming is REAL exhibition.
Friday, June 1, 2018
The Spring 2018 issue of Encaustic Arts Magazine is available now. Click on link to read